Rubble Removal SA is a leading rubble removal, skip hire and demolition company. We are part of the B.P Africa group of companies that has been trading for the past 21 years. Rubble SA specialize in moving and removing of all building rubble , builders waste , building rubble from demolishment of structures , soil or rock from excavations and other materials not required on building sites or domestic residences.
Based in the East Rand in Kempton Park, Gauteng, Rubble Removal SA has been providing convenient and reliable service for the last few decades to the construction and building industry all across the Gauteng area.
Our knowledge and experience allows us to remove rubble quickly, effectively and at a much lower cost than any other rubble removal company. Our strong team and dedicated resources ensure that the work is done perfectly and on time.
Further auxillary services that we offer include skip hire and demolition to ensure that your building, deconstruction and rubble needs are taken care of.
- New complexes and houses that require daily or weekly rubble removal while the premises are been built
- Factories new and renovated that require rubble removal while during and after construction of facilities
- Land fill sites or road construction requiring tar removal or soil removal during and after the construction phase
- Rock Removal once the client has removed it from been in bedded
- Skips can be supplied for paper and plastic waste
Contact us today for a quote on any of our leading services.